Our staff recently has received several comments/inquiries from readers interested in receiving business continuity planner career information.
In response, our staff would like to refer to the information presented on the MyMajors.com website.
Some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the pursuit of a business continuity planner’s career are:
What is a business continuity planner’s job description?
Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
Plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly.
Act as a coordinator for continuity efforts after a disruption event.
- What do business continuity planners do?
- What knowledge is needed to be a business continuity planner?
- What skills are required for business continuity planners?
- What is the average salary for business continuity planners?
- What should I major in to become a business continuity planner?
- What are the best colleges, universities, schools for business continuity planners?
Click here to see the other answers to these and more questions presented for consideration.
If applicable, please pass this information along to those friends, work colleagues, or fellow students interested in pursuit of such a business continuity planning career.